Get your personal grain expert with 20 % discount!
APK-Inform in appreciation of our clients interest to our periodicals proposes full package subscription including daily prices+ AgriMarket weekly Report+AgriMonth:grains (Russia-Ukraine-CIS) with 20% discount. Let our e-magazines be your bridge to access the Black Sea grain markets!
- Daily prices (FOB, CIS, news, market talks). The appendix is e-mailed to subscribers daily from Monday till Friday at 6.30 PM (Ukrainian time).
- Agrimarket Weekly provides top quality information about the Black Sea market of oilseeds, veg oils and grains. In 2011 the updated version of the magazine was presented to subscribers. Since then, Agrimarket Weekly covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
Agrimarket Weekly contains:
Agrinews (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
Grain markers reports (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
Oilseed markers reports (Russia, Ukraine)
Foreign trade, Port shipments
Analysis (crop balances, forecasts)
Offers and bids
Comparative price data
- AgriMonth: grains provides top-quality information for the previous month about the Black Sea market of grains and covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
AgriMonth: grains contains:
- TOP-10 market news (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
- World and CIS wheat and by-products comparative monthly prices
- Port shipments of agricultural commodities
- Analysis of APK-Inform (crop balances, forecasts)
- Statistics – Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan
- Extracts from the last published studies of the agenc
+ Maps and Infographics in every issue!
The important update of the magazine is a map of shipments of grains from the Ukrainian ports (made in infographics)
For more info please contact:
+380 562 320795, (multichannel) (ext.119)
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine to become the major supplier of sunflower meal to China – Ukroliyaprom
April 17, 15:30
Ukraine: as of April 1, grain stocks totaled 16.2 mln tonnes – State Statistics Service
April 17, 12:50
Ukraine started planting corn - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
April 16, 17:50
In January-February, Ukraine reduced the exports of goods - State Statistics Service
April 16, 16:50
In January-February, Ukraine exported almost 200 thsd tonnes of wheat to the EU
April 15, 16:20
Ukraine: Nika-Tera transshipped over 420 thsd tonnes of grains in January-March
April 15, 12:40
Ukraine: agricultural commodities production decreased by 4.7% - State Statistics Service
April 15, 09:30
As of April 14, Ukraine planted spring grains throughout 1.8 mln ha - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
April 14, 17:30