Get your personal grain expert with 20 % discount!
APK-Inform in appreciation of our clients interest to our periodicals proposes full package subscription including daily prices+ AgriMarket weekly Report+AgriMonth:grains (Russia-Ukraine-CIS) with 20% discount. Let our e-magazines be your bridge to access the Black Sea grain markets!
- Daily prices (FOB, CIS, news, market talks). The appendix is e-mailed to subscribers daily from Monday till Friday at 6.30 PM (Ukrainian time).
- Agrimarket Weekly provides top quality information about the Black Sea market of oilseeds, veg oils and grains. In 2011 the updated version of the magazine was presented to subscribers. Since then, Agrimarket Weekly covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
Agrimarket Weekly contains:
Agrinews (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
Grain markers reports (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
Oilseed markers reports (Russia, Ukraine)
Foreign trade, Port shipments
Analysis (crop balances, forecasts)
Offers and bids
Comparative price data
- AgriMonth: grains provides top-quality information for the previous month about the Black Sea market of grains and covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
AgriMonth: grains contains:
- TOP-10 market news (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
- World and CIS wheat and by-products comparative monthly prices
- Port shipments of agricultural commodities
- Analysis of APK-Inform (crop balances, forecasts)
- Statistics – Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan
- Extracts from the last published studies of the agenc
+ Maps and Infographics in every issue!
The important update of the magazine is a map of shipments of grains from the Ukrainian ports (made in infographics)
For more info please contact:
+380 562 320795, (multichannel) (ext.119)
You should be authorized to post comment
APK-Inform and Interlegal updated the program of "Grain Forum & Maritime Days 2016"
April 29, 11:40
Ukraine reduced the production of flour from alternate crops
April 28, 09:55
Ukraine exported over 33 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
April 27, 17:30
Ukraine to take the second position for agricultural products exports, following the USA
April 27, 17:00
Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine to actively apply the best agrarian practices of the USA and European countries
April 27, 14:25
Early bird fee for participation in VegOils & Meals–2016 until the end of April
April 27, 13:25
Efficiency of the agricultural complex of Ukraine is one of the major priorities for the Cabinet of Ministers
April 27, 12:10
Ukraine planted early spring grains throughout 2.4 mln ha – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
April 27, 10:30