Get your personal grain expert with 20 % discount!
APK-Inform in appreciation of our clients interest to our periodicals proposes full package subscription including daily prices+ AgriMarket weekly Report+AgriMonth:grains (Russia-Ukraine-CIS) with 20% discount. Let our e-magazines be your bridge to access the Black Sea grain markets!
- Daily prices (FOB, CIS, news, market talks). The appendix is e-mailed to subscribers daily from Monday till Friday at 6.30 PM (Ukrainian time).
- Agrimarket Weekly provides top quality information about the Black Sea market of oilseeds, veg oils and grains. In 2011 the updated version of the magazine was presented to subscribers. Since then, Agrimarket Weekly covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
Agrimarket Weekly contains:
Agrinews (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
Grain markers reports (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan)
Oilseed markers reports (Russia, Ukraine)
Foreign trade, Port shipments
Analysis (crop balances, forecasts)
Offers and bids
Comparative price data
- AgriMonth: grains provides top-quality information for the previous month about the Black Sea market of grains and covers not only Ukrainian and Russian, but also Kazakh and Bulgarian markets.
AgriMonth: grains contains:
- TOP-10 market news (Russia, Ukraine and the CIS)
- World and CIS wheat and by-products comparative monthly prices
- Port shipments of agricultural commodities
- Analysis of APK-Inform (crop balances, forecasts)
- Statistics – Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan
- Extracts from the last published studies of the agenc
+ Maps and Infographics in every issue!
The important update of the magazine is a map of shipments of grains from the Ukrainian ports (made in infographics)
For more info please contact:
+380 562 320795, (multichannel) (ext.119)
You should be authorized to post comment
In January-November Ukraine decreased flour production – State Statistics Service
December 19, 12:00
Ukraine exported over 17.5 mln tonnes of grains – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
December 19, 09:20
Denmark ratified the Ukraine–EU Association Agreement
December 18, 16:10
Ukraine: Nikolaev Sea Trade Port increased grain transshipment by 20%, oils - up 56%
December 18, 10:20
Polish President signed a bill on the ratification of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
December 17, 15:30
As of December 1, Ukraine exported 15.19 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Economic Development
December 17, 13:50
Ukraine increased winter crops planted areas by 7.3% – State Statistics Service
December 17, 09:58
Ukraine: as of December 1, sunflower seed stocks totaled 6.1 mln tonnes – State Statistics Service
December 16, 15:20