AOCS Oils and Fats World Market Update 2013
3-4 April 2013, Ukrainian House, Kiev, Ukraine
European Section of AOCS
Ukrainian Seed Crushers Association
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN UKRAINE!
APK-Inform Agency announces about holding of the international exhibition "Oils and Fats Industry Expo - 2013", which will take place in Kiev on April 3-4 in the national center “Ukrainian house”. The fair is organized within the frameworks of the major conference “AOCS Oils and Fats World Market Update 2013”, held by AOCS (American Oil Chemists' Society) and APK-Inform.
For the fist time ever Ukraine will be the venue of the largest exhibition devoted to the most dynamically growing segment of the domestic and world agriculture - oils and fats industry.
- Equipment for production and processing
- Equipment and materials for storage and packaging
- Equipment and materials for quality measurement and control
- Equipment and materials for quality improvement, food ingredients
-Logistics (storage and production), improvement of transportation ways
Among the exhibitors of the Oils and Fats Industry Expo 2013 you will find not only Ukrainian and Russian brands, but also the world-known brands. The high investment interest of foreign producers to the Ukrainian oils and fats industry will provide the wide range of equipment and materials which will help you to maximize the production process of your company.
Conditions for renting expo-place
The cost of m² = € 200
Minimum area of indoor equipped stand = 6 m2
* All Prices in: Euro’s (€), excluding bank charges
PAYMENT PROCEDURE & SCHEDULE
After receipt of your application we will send you the invoice for payment.
Registration fee includes:
width = 3 m, depth = 2 m, height = 2 m;
table, 2 chairs, litter bin, socket, lighting;
rear and sidewalls, fascia panel (with company name);
general cleaning and security.
Participation of 2 people in exhibition and conference, food 2 days;
receiving of materials of the conference (the conference catalogue
during the conference, reports and presentations after the conference);
placement of the company's business card in the conference catalogue;
welcome reception in the honour of participants.
Additional opportunities for participants:
1. Participation in the conference as conference sponsor
2. Placement of advertisement in the conference catalogue
3. PR-events before and during the work of the conference
4. Providing of consulting services by the Agency's specialists during preparation to the event
5. Assistance in establishing the business contacts between the conference participants before the conference and during it
Terms of applications acceptance and payment:
- Payment conditions - 100% prepayment as per the invoice charged by the organizer according to the participant's application.
- Participant may cancel his participation in sole discretion. Cancellation of participation in the conference is accepted only in writing form confirmed by company head's signature.
Payment returnin case of cancellation:
- Until January 31 - 80% of the paid sum is returned
- From February 1 to February 28 - 50% of the paid sum is returned
- After March 1 - the paid sum is not to be returned
Note. AOCS is a global professional scientific society for all individuals and corporations with interest in the fats, oils, surfactants, detergents and related materials fields. For more than 100 years, AOCS has promoted the science and technology of lipids in the fats and oils industries through analytical methods, proficiency testing, peer-reviewed technical publishing, and by providing venues for technical discussions and educational opportunities. Today, AOCS is a global partner in the science and technology industry with over 4,500 members throughout 90 countries.
Target audience: plant managers and engineers, research and development personnel, sales and marketing personnel, quality control and quality assurance personnel, application scientists, large producers of oilseeds, crushers, engineering companies, investment funds, experts of analytical and consulting agencies, surveyor companies, transport-forwarding companies,representatives of industrial associations, organizations (governmental and non-governmental) and state departments.
Expected number of exhibition visitors: 500 delegates from Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Europe, etc.
The exhibition map
More detailed information concerning participation is provided by Marketing Department of APK-Inform Agency:
+380 562 320795
+380 56 7265272 (ext.160, 110)
Christina Serebryakova, Svetlana Synkovskaya