EBRD supports pig farming in Ukraine
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is committing more resources to support agriculture – an important sector for the revival of the Ukrainian economy. For its latest project in this sector the Bank will provide a loan of up to US$ 30 million to Nyva Pereyaslavschyny (Nyva), one of the largest pork producers in Ukraine.
Only several groups of users can see this article:
- Subscribers of daily "Agrimarket news"
- Subscribers of "Agriday" magazine
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" news
- Subscribers of "APK-Stat"
- Subscribers of AWR
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" magazine
Please login to see it.