Ukraine: over 91% of winter crop areas were in good and satisfactory condition - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
As of January 17, 2013, the condition of 91.5% of winter crop areas (7.15 mln ha) in Ukraine was estimated as good and satisfactory. The remaining 8.5% of the areas (0.67 mln ha) were estimated as weak and thinned, reported the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on January 18.
In particular, 3.98 mln ha (61.6%) of winter wheat areas were in good condition, 1.93 mln ha (29.9%) - satisfactory condition, and 0.5 mln ha (8.4%) - weak and thinned condition.
The reporting characteristics on winter rapeseed areas totaled 703 thsd ha (68.5%), 254.9 thsd ha (29.9%) and 68.5 thsd ha (6.7%), respectively.
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine: carry-over stocks of grains at the end of 2012/13 MY to total 5.78 mln tonnes – Ministry of Economic Development
As of June 17, Ukraine harvested 177.8 thsd tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
June 17, 18:00
Ukraine reduced sunflower oil production by almost 35% - State Statistics Service
June 17, 16:40
Ukraine: wheat exports in 2012/13 MY grew by 30% compared with the previous season
June 17, 16:10
Ukraine: as of June 1, grain stocks totaled 6.3 mln tonnes – State Statistics Service
June 17, 15:00
In 2013/14 MY sunflower oil of the Black Sea origin may increase its positions on the market of Iran
June 17, 14:40
Qualitative indices of Black Sea grains significantly improved - expert (video)
June 17, 10:10