Russia produced record volumes of cake and meal in December 2012
According to the data of the official Statistics in December 2012 Russia produced the maximum volumes of meal and cake – 505.8 thsd tonnes (+7% or 33.4 thsd tonnes compared to November 2012).
The increase was provided by three Federal Districts – Central (+12% or 15.4 thsd tonnes), Far Eastern (+78% or 9.9 thsd tonnes), and the Volga District (+13% or 7.4 thsd tonnes). Meanwhile the leader of the previous month - the Southern Federal District faced the production decrease (-3%), so its share in the total volumes decreased to 35% as opposed to 38% in the previous month.
You should be authorized to post comment