September 20 is deadline of the early bird fee for participation in the IV Ukrainian Grain Congress!
September 20 is the last day of the early bird fee for registration to attend the IV Ukrainian Grain Congress.
To date the leading experts of the grain market of Ukraine and abroad (Russia, the USA, the UK, Italy, Brazil) already confirmed their participation in the event as speakers.
The key topics of discussion at the Congress:
- Effective dialogue between agribusiness and the authorities
- Modernization of the financing systems of agriculture in Ukraine
- Prospects of GM agricultural products in Ukraine and the world
- World grain market: challenges and risks
- Ukrainian and Russian grain markets: current condition, supply and demand balances, results of winter crops planting campaign. Back to standard
- Role and place of the state operators of the grain market of Ukraine in the current MY
- Development of the export grain logistics in Ukraine
Representatives of more than 70 companies and organizations from 11 countries already filled in the applications for participation in the event.
You should hurry up to join the participants of the IV Ukrainian Grain Congress at the reduced price!
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine: grain exports in January-October totaled 4.553 bln USD – State Statistics Service
Ukraine: quotas for agricultural products provided by the Agreement with the EU are undervalued - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: until January Delta Wilmar CIS to launch the third line of the complex of tropic oils shipment and processing in Odessa oblast
As of December 11, Ukraine almost completed harvesting maize - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine to plant spring grains throughout 8.7 mln ha – N.Prysyazhnyuk
Ukraine: in 2013 the general production of agricultural commodities to reach 250 bln UAH – N.Prysyazhnyuk
Ukraine: Ministry of Agrarian Policy negotiates with countries of the Black Sea region to establish the grain exchange