Agrinews

March 20, 09:00 Source: APK-Inform Views: 640

Ukraine: the Crimea annexation by Russia not to influence on the Ukrainian oilseed market — APK-Inform

According to the experts of APK-Inform the Crimea annexation by Russia not to influence significantly on the Ukrainian oilseed market.

According to the data of the State Statistics Service, thus in the recent three years the oilseeds general production in the Crimea has been at the level of 134 thsd tonnes or just 1% from the total production in the country. In particular, sunflower crop in the stated period totaled 80 thsd tonnes (1% from the total production in the country), soybean – 37 thsd tonnes (2%), rapeseed – 17 thsd tonnes (1%).

As for oilseeds crushing in the Crimea, the sun oil production in the region is also insignificant compared to the total sun oil production in Ukraine.

At the same time the vegetable oils consumption will face a little more sensible decrease: in the recent years the stated rate in the Crimea has been at the level of 30 thsd tonnes annually (4% from the total veg oils consumption in Ukraine).

Comments

You should be authorized to post comment

Topic articles