Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine: in 2014/15 MY domestic consumption of grains to fall - APK-Inform
Syngenta is the exclusive sponsor of the conference "Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2014”
In 2015 Ukraine to lose 50-60 mln USD due to the ban on imports of plant growing products to Russia – I.Shvaika
As of October 23, Ukraine harvested over 52.7 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Market of high-oleic sunflower seed in Russia and Ukraine – new study of APK-Inform
Ukraine: Ministry of Agrarian Policy forecasts overachievement of the plan for winter wheat planting