Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
In January-September Ukraine decreased flour production – State Statistics Service
Ukraine: maize harvest to total nearly 27 mln tonnes – Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation
Ukraine to simplify the quarantine certification
As of October 20, Ukraine harvested over 51 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: sunflower oil production totaled 3.1 mln tonnes - State Statistics Service
Ukraine continued increasing grain shipment volumes from the seaport
October 20, 11:40
Ukraine: selling prices of agricultural commodities grew by 15.7% - State Statistics Service
October 20, 11:00