Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Grains - the main driver of development of agricultural products export from Ukraine
Ukraine harvested over 24 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: export prices for wheat bran significantly decreased
July 26, 17:10
In 2016/17 MY, Ukraine to export record volumes of flour – expert
July 26, 12:25
In January-June, Ukraine decreased flour production – State Statistics Service
July 25, 13:10
Ukraine: in the third week of July, the seaports decreased grain exports
July 25, 12:35
In 2016, Ukraine to increase wheat qualitative indices – Derzhzovnishinform
July 25, 10:20