Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine exported the record volume of wheat and barley
Ukraine exported over 3.8 mln tonnes of sunflower oil – Ministry of Economic Development
In the I half of 2014 Ukraine increased the exports of agricultural products to the EU
Ukraine exported over 3.6 mln tonnes of grains – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: company Myasna Vesna bears the losses
Ukraine to ratify the Agreement Association with the EU
In 2014/15 MY Ukraine to produce over 58.5 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Economic Development