Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine to realize the potential of corn exports after settlement of its logistics problems – expert
Ukraine: in January-November, the sea ports increased vegetable oils shipments - Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority
Ukraine: sunflower oil production to reach 5.5 mln tonnes -T.Kutovyi
Ukraine: in January-November, the sea ports increased grain cargoes shipments - Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority
Ukraine: Ministry of Agrarian Policy estimated the grain harvest at 64.2 mln tonnes
Ukraine harvested over 63 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
December 2, 17:00