Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ireland ratified the Ukraine–EU Association Agreement
Ukraine published the Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and grain exporters
Ukraine: Ministry of Agrarian Policy and grain exporters signed the Memorandum of Understanding
January 27, 16:10
Egypt: the end of Black sea grains triumph?
January 27, 15:39
Ukraine: cancelation of the duties on sunflower seed exports to cause crisis in the industry - Ukroliyaprom
January 27, 15:00