Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine exported nearly 4 mln tonnes of grains – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine harvested over 38 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
In 2015/16 MY, Ukraine decreased the imports of baking mixes – APK-Inform Agency
August 29 is deadline of the early bird fee for the conference Oilseeds&Oils-2016
August 31 is deadline of the early bird fee for the fifteenth conference "Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2016"
August 25, 11:45
Ukraine: NIBULON launched a new grain terminal on the Southern Bug River
August 24, 13:15