Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine planted spring grains throughout over 7.1 mln ha – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
First International Grain Ukraine Conference 2016 is going to be held in Odessa on the initiative of Terminals TIS Group
Ukraine: impact of the grain market on freight policy of shipowners on the Danube river – expert
May 26, 17:05
Ukraine: beginning of the golden age for agricultural development - Ukrainian Grain Association
May 26, 16:40
In the current MY, key countries-importers of Ukrainian grains reduced purchases - APK-Inform
May 26, 14:15
“Grain Forum & Maritime Days-2016” started working in Odessa
May 26, 10:45