Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine planted early grains and pulses throughout nearly 0.5 mln ha
In January, Ukrainian agricultural exports exceeded 1 bln USD – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: in January-February, Nika-Tera transshipped over 400 thsd tonnes of grains
Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa to be held in unusual format
In January-February, Ukraine increased sorghum exports - experts
March 21, 17:25
Ukraine planted early grains and pulses throughout 360 thsd ha
March 21, 13:30
Ukraine: last week, the seaports doubled grain export volumes
March 20, 17:00