Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
In July 2014 Ukraine reached the anti-record of flour production
EU to provide the financial assistance to Ukraine
Ukraine to ratify the Association Agreement with the EU
Ukraine: KSG Agro sustains losses
Second round of the V Ukrainian Grain Congress to be held in Kiev on November 25-26
In the last week of August, Ukraine increased grain shipment volumes from the seaport
September 1, 11:30
Ukraine: Portinvest to build a grain terminal in the port Yuzhny
August 29, 16:10