Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine: in 2016, the deficit of buckwheat to reach 110 thsd tonnes - expert
Ukraine planted early spring grains throughout 2.4 mln ha – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Ukraine: Cabinet of Ministers passed a decree on cancellation of the sanctions against Iran
Global demand for Ukrainian wheat continues growing - APK-Inform
May 5, 15:00
VIC Ukrprodexport - the sponsor of "Grain Forum & Maritime Days -2016
May 5, 14:05
Ukraine announced preliminary starting prices for new crop wheat
May 5, 13:25