Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine harvested 23.6 mln tonnes of grains - Ministry of Agrarian Policy
In the fourth week of July, Ukraine decreased grain exports from the seaports
Ukraine to reduce grain export volumes to Iran, due to imposition of the import duties in the country - APK-Inform
Ukraine: grain harvest to reach 60.5 mln tonnes – Hydrometeorological Center
Ukraine exported over 1.7 mln tonnes of grains – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
Federal Council of Austria ratified the EU-Ukraine AA
July 24, 13:40
Southeast Asia continues increasing the imports of Ukrainian wheat
July 24, 11:25