Grain Forum to examine the condition and prospects of the grain infrastructure
Within frames of the thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities", the organizers hold the session “Infrastructure of the Ukrainian grain market: new environment”. The law firm Interlegal is the organizational partner and moderator of the session.
The key points of the session:
- Changes of grain logistics in 2014: tendencies and needs
- Is the transport infrastructure ready for changes: motor, railway, ports?
- Prospects and directions of grain exports from the Crimea
- Ports of the Azov Sea and Kerch Strait. Harbor transshipment in Kerch
- New opportunities in Europe: is Ukraine ready?
- Investment projects in the ports - is there any development?
The thirteenth international conference "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities" takes place in Odessa (hotel "Bristol") on June 16-18. APK-Inform Agency is the event organizer.
You can become acquainted with the conference program, conditions of participation, and fill in the application form for participation at the web-site of "Grain Forum - 2014: new markets, challenges and opportunities".
You should be authorized to post comment
In 2014, grains formed one fourth of the general cargoes shipped in the ports of Ukraine - APK-Inform
Ukraine exported over 24.6 mln tonnes of grains – Ministry of Agrarian Policy
In the I half of 2015 Egypt increased maize imports – expert
March 3, 16:30
Ukraine: flour production continues reducing
March 3, 15:40
Export potential of Black Sea wheat in 2014/15 MY is realized at 82% - APK-Inform
March 3, 11:50
Middle East Grain Congress-2015 started in Egypt on March 3
March 3, 10:10