In May-June Russia may export 2.1 mln tonnes of grains - APK-Inform
According to the customs statistics data, in July-April period of 2013/14 MY Russia exported 23.2 mln tonnes of grains and pulses, an increase of 43% compared with the export volumes for the whole 2012/13 MY (16.2 mln tonnes).
Only several groups of users can see this article:
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" magazine
- Subscribers of daily "Agrimarket news"
- Subscribers of AWR
- Subscribers of "Agriday" magazine
- Subscribers of "APK-Stat"
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" news
Please login to see it.
European Union sued against Russia to the WTO
Russia harvested nearly 108 mln tonnes of grains
Western countries may impose new sanctions against Russia - Moody's
Russia: weather risks in Siberia and the Urals – Russian Grain Union
Russia almost completed planting winter crops