Ukraine: on August 4-10, the sea ports decreased grain exports
According to the monitoring data by experts of APK-Inform Agency, in the period of August 4 -10, 2014, the Ukrainian seaports decreased grain exports by 14% to the level of 423.1 thsd tonnes, against 494.1 thsd tonnes in the previous week. In particular, in the reporting period the shipments of wheat totaled 269.6 thsd tonnes, barley – 144.3 thsd tonnes, maize – 6.3 thsd tonnes, and wheat bran – 2.9 thsd tonnes.
Only several groups of users can see this article:
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" magazine
- Subscribers of daily "Agrimarket news"
- Subscribers of AWR
- Subscribers of "Agriday" magazine
- Subscribers of "APK-Stat"
- Subscribers of "APK-Inform" news
Please login to see it.