APK-Inform Agency announces the upcoming release of the fundamental study "Market of plant protection agents for winter crops in Russia".
The study provides detailed information about the consumer preferences of agricultural producers in applying of plant protection agents for protecting of winter crops of the harvest-2015. The study about the market of plant protection agents in Russia focuses on winter grain crops (wheat, barley, rye) and winter rapeseed, and also includes information on the usage of plant protection products on spring wheat, spring barley and oats in the major regions of winter crops cultivation.
We selected the major regions cultivating the reporting crops in Russia, in order to realize the study:
- North Caucasian region (Krasnodar and Stavropol Krais, Rostov oblast);
- Central region (Oryol, Tula, Ryazan, Bryansk oblasts);
- Central Black Earth region (Voronezh, Kursk, Belgorod, Tambov, Lipetsk oblasts);
- Volga region (Saratov, Samara, Penza, Ulyanovsk, Volgograd oblasts, and the Republic of Tatarstan);
- Urals (Orenburg oblast) and Kaliningrad (Kaliningrad oblast) regions.
The study issue - September 2015
You can receive consultations on methodology of the study, as well as ask any questions about its purchasing by tel.: +7 495 789-44-19 (Elena Nikitina) or e-mail: [email protected]