In a week, on September 8-10, the capital of sunny Uzbekistan — Tashkent — will become the meeting point for the representatives of agricultural business in frames of one of the largest events of the Silk Road region — the international conference Asia Grains & Oils Conference in Tashkent.
The Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan, the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Republic of Kazakhstan, Association of fat-and-oil enterprises of Uzbekistan “Uzyogmoysanoat” and Central Asia Trading House support the event.
More than 150 delegates 15 countries have already registered for participation in Asia Grains & Oils Conference in Tashkent, including:
- largest suppliers of grains and oilseeds from Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine;
- oil extraction plants from Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine;
- suppliers of flour from Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia;
- importers of agricultural products from China;
- producers of equipment for fat & oil and grain industries (Ukraine, Italy, Germany, China, Turkey, Russia) as well as engineering, inspection, logistic, consulting and other enterprises.
The delegation from Kazakhstan - the main trade partner of Uzbekistan - will be the largest among the participants.
The hybrid format of the conference will let you join the event either offline to meet and communicate with new partners, or online (access to all conference information: contacts of participants, materials, presentations).
Two-day event includes informational sections with more than 20 speakers being the leading analysts and experts of grain and oilseed markets, representatives of international trade and investment companies as well as platform and times for B2B meetings and whole day for communication with partners.
Within informational sections the analysts and experts will present current information and forecasts for grain, flour, fat & oil markets as well as logistical infrastructure of agricultural market of Central Asia.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashken-2021 - capaciously, topically and sincerely about the development of agricultural and agritrade segments of Central Asia!