JSC Kazagromarketing and IA APK-Inform invite representatives of grain business to participate in the International Grain Conference in Almaty city (Kazakhstan) on February 26-27, 2009.
The Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the National holding "KazAgro" will provide the official support to the conference.
The sponsors of the international event are: the corporation TPK Karasu and HSBC bank (UK). The international partner is Rabobank.
During the work of the conference e, organizers plan to pay attention to the followings questions:
- stirring up of cooperation of grain markets of the CIS countries (Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine);
- stirring up of exchange trade in the grain sector of economy;
- acquaintance with the some aspects of international grain trade (logistics, legal aspects etc.);
- prospects of entry on Central and Southeast Asia grain and flour markets;
- problem questions of the industry and prospects of development of export grain and flour markets in the period of unstable situation in the world.
To date, over 50 representatives of grain companies from 9 countries of the world confirmed their participation in the international grain conference.
The conference will become the component part of the III Kazakh grain forum "KazGrain-2009", to be held in November, 2009.
To get more details about conditions of participation in the conference, sponsorship and reporting, please, contact the organizers of the conference - JSC Kazagromarketing and IA APK-Inform.