ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022, the 1st International Conference, will start its work in less than three weeks, February 24, 2022, in Tashkent!
Please note: Uzbekistan has recently lifted all the restrictions on arriving from abroad. As of today, it is enough to have a negative result of the PCR test for Coronavirus taken no more than 48 hours before arrival to Uzbekistan. These rules apply for passengers arriving from any foreign country by plane.
The event is to become a unique meeting place for more than 300 professional representatives of the fruit and vegetable business from Uzbekistan, other Central Asian countries, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and beyond. Registration for the conference goes on and is available here.
Just to remind, ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 will include:
- a wide business agenda of conference sessions in a two-day format;
- just top speakers with practical experience in their sectors;
- technological exposition of fruit and vegetable technologies and equipment;
- personal meetings of fruit and vegetable suppliers from Uzbekistan and buyers from Russia, Ukraine and other countries;
- a practical business-tour to GDF production facilities (the Uzbekistani fruit and vegetable business leader);
- a variety of business networking options;
- a special sightseeing program for foreign participants.
ASIA Fruit&Veg Conference in Uzbekistan-2022 is organized by Fruit-Inform (Ukraine), Inter Standart Consult (Uzbekistan) и TOO «EXPO TIME» (Kazakhstan). Chemiline Agro is the General Sponsor of the Conference, and its Business-Tour is organized in partnership with GDF.
The conference will be hosted by INTERNATIONAL HOTEL TASHKENT and last for two days: February 24-25.
To get more details about the event, please visit its official web-site, or contact us directly:
+ 380 562 32795
+7 495 7894419
Mr. Ievgen Kuzin