On September 8-10, 2021, the capital of sunny Uzbekistan — Tashkent — to become the meeting point for the representatives of agricultural business in frames of one of the largest events of the Silk Road region — the international conference Asia Grains & Oils Conference in Tashkent.
The venue of the conference is International Tashkent Hotel.
Asia Grains & Oils Conference in Tashkent 2021 is the first international event in Uzbekistan, covering the interests of both grain and oilseed businesses.
- Uzbekistan is one of the most dynamically growing economy in the Central Asia. The continuing economic transformation and market reforms by the government of Uzbekistan contribute to the further development of the country's agricultural sector and improvement of the investment climate
- Uzbekistan attracts more and more international partners for trade relations and new investment projects. Today, 143 investment projects are developed and are ready to implementation in the country, including 70 projects for vegetable oil production.
- Uzbekistan is among TOP-5 global importers of flour. The country is actively developing the domestic grain production and processing, while the government provides the systemic support to the industry.
- The country is located in the middle of the Silk Road that allows it to take part in large logistical projects. To date, the authorities actively implement the digital technologies in the agricultural industry, within frames of the concept of "Smart agriculture".
All above mentioned factors form the small share of the drivers, contributing to the further growth of the interests of agricultural market participants from around the world in establishing of cooperation with Uzbek companies.
We invite participants from more than 20 countries dealing with agricultural production, processing, trade, logistics, investments, technologies, finances to take part in the conference.
Despite current restrictions coming from the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be held with observance of all required health and safety regulations. We offer a distance participation to those who cannot participate offline.
Asia Grains & Oils Conference in Tashkent 2021 includes:
- 150+ representatives of grain and oilseed businesses
- Lively discussion with 20+ speakers — key experts of grain and oilseed businesses, representatives of international trade and investment companies
- Well-developed informational platform, after which each delegate will receive the mini-study on the grain and oilseed industries in the form of presentations
- B2B platform for effective meetings and contacts
- Agriculture of Uzbekistan: development potential, investment attractiveness of the country under impact of the global trends
- Logistics and infrastructure of the Central Asia: challenges & new prospects
- Grain industry of Uzbekistan: main development trends of grain production and processing
- Fat-and-oil industry of Uzbekistan: current condition, development prospects & investment opportunities
- Development of the international cooperation in the agro-industrial complex of Uzbekistan