International Hotel Tashkent
International Hotel Tashkent is located close to the center, but away from traffic. This makes it easy to reach main city attractions on foot.
In a room, there is everything you need for a stay: AC, TV, hair dryer and mini-bar. Benefit from a hotel massage services, a sauna, a gym and an indoor pool.
UzExpocentre and International Business Center are 10-minutes away from the hotel. Take a 20-minutes ride to the railway station if you depart from there. If you arrive at Tashkent International Airport, you can get to the hotel by taking a transfer — you can book on the website.
Transfer costs 30 USD (one way airport-hotel).
International Hotel Tashkent is warmly welcoming and friendly to the participants of the Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent and provides special rates for accommodation according to the APK-INFORM Promo code, which can only be used when booking a room on the official website of the hotel.
Please note that only the participants of Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent get the special rates for accommodations!
Request booking conditions with Promo code APK-INFORM
- Accommodation should be booked only after payment of the registration fee for participation in the conference.
- Paid applications have priority in the list of accommodation booking.
- Payment for accommodation should be made directly to the hotel.
According to the international rules of check-in and check-out:
- Check-in is at 14:00. In case of early check-in, additional information on the reservation is required. In the absence of this information, the Hotel does not guarantee the availability of the above rooms.
- Check-in from 07:00 to 14:00 is 50% of the room rate and will be charged additionally.
- Check-in before 7:00 is 100% of the room rate and will be charged additionally.
- Check-out is at 12:00.
- Check-out before 18:00 is 50% of the room rate and is charged additionally.
- Check-out after 18:00 is 100% of the room rate and is charged additionally.
For individuals: cancellation of a reservation without charging a penalty is allowed until 16:00 on the day of arrival. The hotel has the right to charge a penalty equal to the cost of 1 night's stay if the cancellation information was received after 16:00 on the day of arrival.
Payment for the services provided is made as follows:
- when the guest pays for services by himself - by credit cards American Express / Master Card / Visa or in cash - a deposit in the amount of the daily cost of all booked rooms to guarantee the reservation at the time of booking, the remaining amount is paid upon check-in in full for the entire booked period of stay (immediately upon invoicing).
In case of failure to make a deposit after making a booking, a confirmation will be issued on an NON-GUARANTEED basis, which reserves the right to the Contractor to sell the booked room on a non-guaranteed basis to third parties at any time.
- when paying for services by the Customer - 15% by advance payment by bank transfer within 3 banking days from the date of receipt of the booking request and invoice for prepayment, the remaining 85% no later than 1 day before the arrival of guests. In case of failure to comply with the terms of this clause, the Contractor reserves the right to refuse to provide services, which means the booked rooms can be sold to third parties.
- Payment of all payments arising after the prepayment is made within 3 banking days from the date of the invoice
In addition, the following list of services is offered:
Services included in the room rate:
- Expedited check-in and check-out;
- Luggage storage room;
- Personal safe in the room;
- Deposit safe at the Front Office;
- 24 hours parking lot;
- 24 hours protection of your safety;
- Services of the "Health Club" (swimming pool, fitness center)
- Mineral water in the guest rooms is provided daily (2 bottles of 0.5 l.);
- Electric kettle, tea, coffee, sugar in the room;
- Access to wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) in the Lobby, restaurants, hotel bar
- High speed internet in the room;
- Ironing board and iron
Services not included in the room rate:
- 24 hours "Business Center" service;
- 24 hours room service;
- 24 hours laundry and dry cleaning services;
- 01 restaurant (international cuisine) and 1 bar;
- Mini-bar in every room;
Feel welcome in the capital of sunny Uzbekistan!