Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent 2021 has been started in Uzbekistan. It is the first international event in Uzbekistan devoted to the grain and oilseed markets that will turn into the largest agro-industrial event in Central Asia.
Celvit is a gold sponsor of the conference, Myande Group is a technological sponsor. Also, companies SGS, VEKTOR Сompany Group, TAN, Khorolskiy Mechanical Plant , Kotloenergoproject, Bentonite sponsor the event.
The Ministry of Agriculture of Uzbekistan, the Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the Republic of Kazakhstan, Association of fat-and-oil enterprises of Uzbekistan “Uzyogmoysanoat” support the conference.
More than 200 representatives of grain, oilseed and neighbor segments from almost 20 countries take part in the event.
More than 20 leading analysts and experts of agricultural market of Uzbekistan and other countries will present the latest and live information within 3 informational sections.
The first conference includes two sections:
The first one covers the market of grain and flour of Central Asia. They will discuss:
- Grain industry of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek reforms on wheat, flour and bread
- Development of wheat market of Central Asia in 2021/22 MY
- Trends of Kazakh grain market in 2021/22 MY. Quality and peculiarities of grain and oilseed shipments to Central Asia
- Prospects of grain market of Asian part of Russia in 2021/22 MY
The second section will cover agricultural logistics infrastructure in Central Asia and such topics as:
- Development of logistics infrastructure in Central Asia. New transport corridors
- Current logistics at a present stage