The brightest segment of the Ukrainian fruit and vegetable market once again chooses Dnipro as the meeting place - the center of Ukraine and the center of modern apple export! On August 18, the company "Dnipro Gardens" (UApple) will host the participants of the regular meeting of FTradeClub Apples and the twelfth annual conference "Apple business of Ukraine-2023".
Despite the war, the closure of ports, attacks on the country's energy infrastructure, the increase in the price of all MTR and ZZR, difficult logistics and many other negative factors, the export of apples from Ukraine does not stop and in the 2022/23 season will reach one of the highest results in the last decade! Moreover, the premium markets of the Middle East, the EU, South-East Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa still remain the key sales directions for apples from Ukraine!
The "APK-Inform: Vegetables and Fruits" project invites everyone involved in the rapid development of the country's apple sector to gather at a unique meeting of Ukrainian fruit business leaders as part of the following program:
- more than 20 apple business experts with presentations during the conference;
- a special section of presentations on hi-tech topics for growing apples and other fruits;
- apple retail forum and direct negotiations between sellers and buyers of apples in Ukraine;
- technological exhibition of technologies and services related to the apple business;
- a practical tour of the UApple company to its production and storage facilities with an eye on the diversification of the apple business.
The conference will be attended by about 150 delegates representing companies engaged in the production, sale, purchase and export of apples, investment funds, retail chains, suppliers of technology and equipment for the apple business, etc.
Registration for participation in the event has begun, and special terms of participation apply for manufacturers!