ХХ International conference Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 gathers the leaders of fat-and-oil industry of Ukraine and the world on March 17, 2022 in Odessa, Premier Hotel Odessa.
The largest fat-and-oil conference has been a powerful discussion platform for more than 20 years!
ХХ International conference Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 is held in double format:
- The first event was held on November 3, 2021 online.
- Extended offline event will be held on March 17, 2022.
II part of Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 will provide the great opportunity to discuss the key trends and problems of the market, summarize the results of the first half of 2021/22 MY, specify the trends for the second half of the current season as well as receive the exclusive information about the production prospects of oilseeds in the Black Sea region in 2022.
Inflationary processes and recovery of the key world economies supporting the prices of raw materials, global climatic and geopolitical changes, development of environmental and organic trends, changes in the zoning and structure of production, all these and many other factors will affect the formation of demand and price dynamics on the oilseed market. And all these issues will be discussed within the conference.
- Growth of sunflower oil supply in the Black Sea region: price dynamics, target markets
- Prospects of sunflower seed production in the Black Sea region in 2022
- Global trends of the world oilseed market and their impact on Ukraine
- Restoring palm oil production in the world
- The market of petroleum products and biofuels as a key price driver
- Market for high oleic sunflower seed and oil: premium or discount
- Capacity utilization and refining efficiency amid high market uncertainty
- Influence of state policy on the fat and oil market of Ukraine
- Climate change, zoning and structure of production of agricultural crops
The target audience of the event: oilseed processors and traders, international trading companies, importers, agricultural holdings, industry organizations, leading domestic and international agricultural experts, equipment manufacturers, key exporters and consumers of oilseeds and by-products, representatives of scientific organizations, etc.
Languages of the conference – Russian/English. We provide simultaneous translation.
The event will take place in compliance with all necessary sanitary standards.
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.