9:30-09:40 Opening, greetings from organizers and sponsors
09:40-11:30 FAT-and-OIL TALKS.
Block-discussion 1: Midpoint of oilseed season-2021/22. Black Sea region.
Andriy Kupchenko, APK-Inform, Konstantin Bugera, Poseidon Tradewaves
- Oilseed market of Black Sea region in the first half of the season: expectations vs. reality
Svetlana Kyrychok, Oilseed analyst, APK-Inform
- Advantages of growing high-oleic sunflower in the season-2022
Serhii Tymoshenko, General Director “MAS Seeds Ukraine”
Hot topics of discussion
- Price situation and trade on the market of feedstock and by-products
- Influence of state policy and results of the first half of 2021/22 MY for fat-and-oil industry of Ukraine
- Planting campaign 2022: forecast of oilseeds production in Ukraine under growing prices of energy, CPP and material and technical resources
- Capacity utilization and pace of sunflower seed processing in the Black Sea region: expectations and reality
- Sunflower meal segment: stronger competition on the key markets
11:30-12:00 Coffee break
12.00 - 15.30 Block 2. Global market: trends and their influence. What have we faced?
12:00 – 13:30 Market panel 1
- Macroeconomic drivers of oilseed market in the second half of the season and consequences of the pandemic. Market of crude oil and biofuel as a key factor
Andrey Novoselov, Analyst, Вarva Invest
- World oilseed market trends: impact of weather, economic and geopolitical factors on the development of the market situation
David Jackson, Director of LMC International (UK)
- World market of vegetable oils: S&D balance, trade flows
Matt Ammermann, Vice-President, StoneX Group
- Preferences of India as a major importer of vegetable oils
Sandeep Bajoria, President, Sunvin Group
- South America: A challenging year for agriculture in 2022
Anderson Galvao, Founder and head of CELERES
14:30 – 15:30 Market panel 2
- Game-changing season for soybean market: shift of trade flows
- World rapeseed market: forecasts and risks of the next seasons
- Freight cost as one of the reasons of changes in export structure
- Quality of oilseeds and by-products
Oleg Onishchenko, Technical and complaining manager, SGS Ukraine
- Innovative technologies and equipment for oilseed processing
Andriy Vusyk, Deputy General Director, Myande Group Co., Ltd
Representative of Buhler AG
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee-break
16:00 – 17:30 Practical aspects of concluding FOSFA contracts
Iurii Gulevatyi, Senior Associate, Attorney at AGA Partners
- Standard FOSFA contracts. Incorporation of standard contracts.
- Why does English law apply? Domicile clause and arbitration clause.
- Correlation between individual contracts and FOSFA standard contracts.
- The procedure for concluding contracts (offer, acceptance).
- Conditions of a contract. Conditions, warranties, innominate terms
18.00-21.00 Gala dinner
*Agenda is subject to alternate