The largest fat-and-oil conference Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 that has been a powerful discussion platform for more than 20 years to be held on March 17 in Odessa Premier Hotel Odessa.
Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 gathers the leaders of the industry of Ukraine and the world: analysts, experts, business owners, producers and processors, traders, representatives of relevant organizations and institutions, state bodies.
Attending Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 you will get a great opportunity to discuss the key market trends and problems, summarize the results of the first half of 2021/22 MY, specify the trends for the second half of the current season as well as receive the exclusive information about the production prospects of oilseeds in the Black Sea region in 2022.
Key topics of the conference:
- Growth of sunflower oil supply in the Black Sea region: price dynamics, target markets
- Prospects of sunflower seed production in the Black Sea region in 2022
- Global trends of the world oilseed market and their impact on Ukraine
- Restoring palm oil production in the world
- The market of petroleum products and biofuels as a key price driver
- Market for high oleic sunflower seed and oil: premium or discount
- Capacity utilization and refining efficiency amid high market uncertainty
- Influence of state policy on the fat and oil market of Ukraine
- Climate change, zoning and structure of production of agricultural crops
The discussion on November 3, when the first parts of Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 was held online, was quite hot (check the news!).
On March 17, the offline meeting of speakers and conference participants will let to make even more professional “roasting” of the oilseed market!
Stay with APK-Inform, follow our newswire to be informed about all updates!
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.
+380 562 320795
+380 562 321595
Irina Ozip (ext. 110)