Seed Association of Ukraine (SAU) together with APK-Inform announce the annual Online Seed Forum–2021 to be held on March 11, 2021 on ZOOM platform.
Ukrainian seed industry entered 2021 with new prospects and new challenges. Thus, the aim of the Forum to be held right prior to the spring planting campaign is to discuss current trends on the seed market and the last changes in the sector.
Experts, analysts, authorities and market participants will discuss:
- Trends and prospects for development of Ukrainian seed industry under the condition of climatic changes and state-to-state relations
- Export of seeds from Ukraine to Europe: challenges and prospects
- Changes in seed production policy of producing companies: short-term trends
- Planting campaign of 2021: supply and demand balance
- Preferences of Ukrainian farmers: current trends
- Forecast of production of main agricultural crops in Ukraine in 2021 and global trends of agricultural markets
- Agroclimatic conditions of 2021 - any reason for optimism?