High production is good, but it always brings problems with logistics. The current season was no exception, but only confirmed this rule.
We will speak about the logistics of the grain cargo during the special session discussion within the framework of the international conference «Asia Grain Conference» on April 25-26 in Almaty.
Kanat Kobessov the Chairman of the Board of the National Association of Exporters “KazGrain”, will be the moderator of the discussion “Grain logistics: new opportunities & old problems”.
We will raise hot and topical issues:
- Export routes of Kazakh grain to the global markets: the transformation of 2022-2023
- Logistical possibilities and stresses of 2022/23 MY
- What should be of the grain market and logistics
The speakers of the discussion, apart from Kanat Kobessov, will be:
- Beiseeva Aizhan, Head of the Transport and Logistics Component of the USAID CTJ Project
- Mukhaev Erbol, CEO of CILT CENTRAL ASIA
- Tulendiev Yerlan, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Global Network Logistics LLP
- Gaidar Abdikerimov, Secretary General of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (Middle corridor).
To look at the preliminary agenda of the conference, follow the link.
Register now and join the team of the «Asia Grain Conference»!