New informational platform for your business
On November 17-18, 2021, team of APK-Inform Agency in partnership with Expo Time (Kazakhstan) and Inter Standurt Consult (Uzbekistan) comes back to Nur-Sultan with its new large-scale project Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan.
After a year of quarantine restrictions, challenges and huge changes in agricultural sector, we invite traders, processors, importers, farmers, logistics experts, technologists, financing organizations and other market participants to discuss tasks of top-priority and prospects, exchange experience and develop business contacts and relations.
Rixos President Astana is a venue of the event.
Leading experts from Kazakhstan and the world will share their experience and answer your questions within the conference.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2021 includes:
- Global trends of grain and oilseed markets in 2021/22 MY: influence of weather, economic and geopolitical factors on market development.
- Trends of Kazakh oilseed market: results of 2020/21 MY and drivers of the new season.
- Fat-and-oil industry of Kazakhstan: development prospects under the new realia. Feedstock provision. Will there be growth of vegetable oils production and export?
- Place of Kazakh flaxseed on the global and domestic markets in 2021/22 MY. Will flaxseed remain the top crop among oilseeds in Kazakhstan?
- Demand of the key buyers for Kazakh grains and oilseeds in the new season. How the trade flows will distribute under export restrictions and tough balance?
- Uzbekistan as the leading trade partner of Kazakhstan: how the trade with grain and flour will develop in Central Asia in 2021/22 MY? What are the long-term trends?
- Traditional and promising export destinations for Kazakh durum wheat in 2021/22 MY.
- Place of Kazakhstan on Chinese market: will China maintain its demand for Kazakh products?
- Russia and Kazakhstan: partners or competitors on the grain market? What market participants should expect in the current season?
- Logistics chains of grain and oilseed export in Central Asia. Will it be possible to avoid “Chinese transport collapse” in the new season?
- Technological progress as a driver of grain and oilseed markets.
Geography: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, China, Ukraine, other countries of the EAEU and the CIS, Asian and European countries.
Target audience: agricultural producers, agriholdings, processors, exporters and importers of grains, oilseeds and by-products, suppliers of equipment for storing and processing of grains and oilseeds, material and technical resources (seeds, equipment, crop protection products, fertilizers), logistics companies, analytical agencies, banks.
Conference languages: Russian, English. We provide simultaneous translation.
The event will take place in compliance with all necessary sanitary standards.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2021 gathers leaders of agricultural sector!
Taking into account the current reality, we offer both OFFLINE and ONLINE options for participation in Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2021.