Unfavorable weather conditions that developed in Kazakhstan during the harvest period made significant adjustments to the work of all segments of the country's grain and oilseed market at the start of the 2023/24 MY. Despite the increase in acreage in 2023 for major grains and oilseeds (wheat, barley, sunflower seed), the harvest will be 20-30% lower (depending on the crop) compared to last year. At the same time, big problems with quality are added.
The situation in the agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan this year has further exposed the accumulated problems in virtually all segments — from cultivation to storage, processing and trading. Quite a lot of questions also remain regarding the operation of elevators and logistics.
How to survive the current season, how to prepare for next year, who will survive, and, of course, why the industry is not ready for such challenges and what to do next — questions that every participant in the agricultural community is looking for answers to. In addition to internal factors, Kazakhstan is also under the influence of trends and conditions of the global market.
Will 2023/24 MY become the year of the “perfect storm”? Will market participants and the state be able to find a balance in solving the accumulated problems? What steps and measures will be taken to create sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan, so as not to lose their positions and reputation in the world market, and strengthen and open up new perspectives and opportunities? Experts and market participants will talk about this and much more at the final international conference of this year – Asia Grains&Oils Conference: Results of 2023.
The event will take place on December 5 in Almaty, InterContinental Almaty Hotel.
AGOC: Results of 2023 — it is all about the authoritative industry experts, leading specialists in the grain and oilseed business, representatives of government agencies, leaders of flour milling and oil extraction production, representatives of the professional community and related fields.
Benefits of participating in Asia Grains&Oils Conference: Results of 2023:
- Exclusive market information
- Support and development of existing business relationships with relevant business representatives and government authorities
- Increasing awareness of your business, brand, enterprise
- Discovery the development prospects for each conference participant
- Large target audience
What we will talk about:
- Economy, price trends and market barriers
- Logistics and infrastructure
- Global wheat market and grain market trends in Kazakhstan
- Trends in the market of oilseeds and by-products in the world and Kazakhstan
- Flour milling sector and deep processing
- Competition, difficulties and prospects in SH of 2023/24 MY
- Agricultural holdings
- Processing enterprises
- Exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds, as well as their processed products
- Suppliers of equipment for storing and processing grains and oilseeds, materials and equipment (seeds, plant protection products, equipment, fertilizers)
- Logistics companies
- Analytical agencies
- Conference + networking
- Consultations from sponsors and partners
- 8+ top speakers
- 150+ participants
- Coffee breaks, lunch, evening cocktail
- Working language: ru/eng. Simultaneous translation provided
Let's sum up the outgoing year together, draw up a holistic picture of the functioning of the agricultural sector, and get acquainted with key economic and market trends.