Day 1, September 14
08:30-09:30 Registration. Welcome Coffee.
09:30-10:00 Official opening
- Alisher Mahmudov, Expert on the agricultural market and logistics of the Central Asian region
- Polina Kalaida - Founder of APK-Inform Asia LLP
- Oybek Zufarov, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Fat and Oil Enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan "Uzyogmoysanoat"
- Toimas Yakubov, Deputy Director, Export Promotion Agency under the Ministry of Investment and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Mukhtor Umarov, Chairman of the Assembly of Economy of Uzbekistan
- Sunario Kartadinata, Ambassador of Indonesia to Uzbekistan
- Representative of Myande Group Co
- Assel Ismatova, Director of Kemiline Agro
- Sergey Domaev, Director of B-Agro Sever LLP
- Dauren Kassabekov, General Director of the Representative Office of Bühler AG in Kazakhstan
10:00-11:00 Session 1. Economy of Uzbekistan, development of foreign trade relations in the agricultural sector and logistics
Moderator – Alisher Mahmudov, expert on the agricultural market and logistics of the Central Asian region
- Eric Livni, EBRD Leading Regional Economist
- Islombek Ibrogimov, Chief broker of UZBEK Commodity Exchange
- Sanzhar Yelyubaev, President of Astyk Trans JSC
11:00-11:40 Coffee break
11:40-14:30 Session 2. Trends in the fat and oil industry of Uzbekistan, prospects for 2023/24 MY. Progressive technologies
Moderator – Oybek Zufarov, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Fat and Oil Enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan "Uzyogmoysanoat"
- 11:40-12:00 Prospects for the fat and oil industry of Uzbekistan in the season-2023/24. Market of oilseeds and vegetable oils
Oybek Zufarov, Chairman of the Board of the Association of Fat and Oil Enterprises of the Republic of Uzbekistan "Uzyogmoysanoat"
- 12:00-12:20 Palm oil market: global trends, and tendencies in the Central Asian region
Fadhil Hassan, Head of Foreign Division of the Indonesian Palm Oil Association (GAPKI)
- 12:20-12:40 Global trends in the sunflower seeds and oil market. The situation in the Black Sea region.
Vladimir Zhilin, Rusagro Group of Companies
- 12:40-13:00 Current situation and challenges of the fat and oil industry in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Konstantin Nevzorov, President of the Association "Fat and Oil Union of Kazakhstan"
- 13:00-13:20 Myande Profile and Optimal Edible Oil Project Execution Practice
Nastya Jiang, Regional Sales Manager. Global Business Department
- 13:20-13:40 Optimal solutions for oil refining
Maxim Kirin, technical support specialist at Kemiline Agro
- 13:40-14:00 Bühler advanced technology in oilseed processing
Renat Butasov, Regional Sales Manager, Buhler Service LLC
- 14:00-14:20 You-Trade Global. Presentation of the online trading platform. Opportunities for traders, agricultural producers, transport companies, suppliers of equipment, storage and packaging services.
Yer Mukhanbetkaliev, Director of You-trade Eurasia ltd.
15:30-18:15 Session 3. Grain and flour market: global trends and Central Asian market
Moderator - Daulet Uvashev, Director of Harvest Kazakhstan LLP
- 15:30-15:50 The global wheat market in 2023/24 MY: a possible scenario in the face of uncertainty
Alexander Karavaytsev, Senior Economist with International Grains Council (IGC, UK)
- 15:50-16:10 Wheat production in Uzbekistan: status and prospects
Aziz Nurbekov, FAO national project coordinator
- 16:10-16:25 Wheat and flour market of Uzbekistan: trade trends in the 2023/24 MY
Sheroli Donaev, Head of Department, JSC "Uzdonmakhsulot"
- 16:25-16:40 Grain market of Kazakhstan: Harvest 2023. Results of harvesting progress and expected quality
Sergey Domayev, Director, B-Agro Sever LLP
- 16:40-17:00 Prospects for grain exports from Kazakhstan in 2023/24 MY, price trends. Competition between Russia and Kazakhstan in the markets of Central Asia
Daulet Uvashev, Director of Harvest Kazakhstan LLP
- 17:00-17:15 The quality of the main grain crops in Kazakhstan in 2023
Saltanat Orazova, Head of Laboratory, Department of «Agro-Industrial Complex", "SGS Kazakhstan Ltd" LLP
- 17:15-17:30 Kazakhstan flour market
Yevgeniy Gan, Chairman of the Board of Founders of the Association "Union of Grain Processors of Kazakhstan"
- 17:30-17:45 Pulses market in Uzbekistan
Sardor Abaskhanov, Co-founder of Global Export
- 17:45-18:15 Questions for speakers
18.15-18.30 End of the first day of the conference. Photoshoot
19:30-22:00 Bowling tournament for conference participants (Joy bowling club, Oybeka st, 24)
Day 2, September 15
Location - Amirsoy Mountain Resort
11:00-11:30 Coffee break
11:30-12:30 Opening of the second day of the conference
Welcoming speech by Najmiddin Sharipov, deputy khokim of the Tashkent region
11:30-12:30 Buyers and sellers presentations
- The demand of Uzbek companies for the supply of agricultural products in 2023/24 MY: grains, pulses, flour, sunflower seeds, sunflower oil, soybeans, meal
- Offer of agricultural products, logistics services and technologies from sellers
- 12:30-14:00 B2B meetings
- 15:30-16:30 Free time
- 16:30-17:00 Descent to the buses
- 17:00-19:00 Return to Tashkent. Arrival at the International Hotel Tashkent
*Agenda can be changed