In the conditions of global climate changes, economic and geopolitical upheavals, as well as due to regional peculiarities, Kazakhstan's agro-industrial complex needs radically different approaches from the state authorities. If not transformed, the industry can expect very deplorable consequences. We will discuss the complex of problems of Kazakhstan's agricultural industry that hinder its stable development, possible solutions and prospects with representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Trade during the international conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference: Results of 2023, which will be held on December 5 in Almaty.
Kirill Pavlov, member of the board of directors of NANOC, independent director, journalist, agricultural analyst, will be the moderator and speaker of the business talk "Agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan: awaiting transformations".
In order for the discussion to be truly topical and effective, we invited representatives of the two main departments that have the greatest influence on the development of the agricultural sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Azat Sultanov, the Vice Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and Aidar Abildabekov, the chairman of the Trade Committee of the Ministry of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Also, among the invited speakers:
Arsen Kerimbekov, Director of the Union of Organic Producers of Kazakhstan
Saule Sabyr, Deputy Director, Project Department, JSC NC “KAZAKH INVEST”
Kanat Kobessov, Chairman of the Board of the National Association of Exporters “KazGrain”
Business talk topics:
- The current situation and development trends of the grain and oil industries of Kazakhstan: the main challenges in the conditions of global climate changes, economic and geopolitical upheavals.
- Development of Kazakhstan's foreign economic cooperation in the agricultural sphere. Ways of expanding the geography of export of agricultural products and its support.
- State support and regulation of the agricultural sector in Kazakhstan: analysis of measures and decisions taken in 2023. Their effectiveness, consequences, expected result.
- Investment attractiveness of Kazakhstan's agricultural industry.
- Satellite technologies and forecasting in agriculture.
- Logistics is the soft spot of Kazakh agricultural exports. Prospects - 2024.
You can find a detailed agenda of the conference on the APK-Inform website.