On April 7, 2022, APK-Inform’s team in partnership with Expo Time will hold the international event Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2022 in Nur-Sultan. Kazakh Grain Union is a general partner of the event.
Given the dynamic changes in both Kazakh and global agricultural sector, we want to keep market participants at the epicenter of TOP-developments.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan 2022 will become a platform for active dialogue!
No boring and similar presentations, just intensive panel discussions and practical sessions involving TOP Kazakh and global exports.
New trade routes, export and production realities of grain and oilseed markets, food security and much more!
We would like everyone to get the maximum of the most topical and reliable information. We are waiting for you on April 7 in Rixos President Astana hotel.
WHAT WE WILL DISCUSS DURING THE CONFERENCE:
- Global trends of the grain market: the impact of economic, weather, geopolitical factors on the development of the segment. Prospects for 2022/23 MY. Elevated global demand for grains.
- Food security and state regulation of the market.
- Grain trade in the Central Asia and entry into new premium markets: shift of export routes.
- Logistical routes and barriers: approach the global market.
- Flour trade: potential for stronger export of Kazakh flour.
- Oilseed market of Kazakhstan: development of the industry in new realities. Trade scenarios.
Agricultural producers, agricultural holdings, processing enterprises, exporters and importers of grains and oilseeds as well as by-products, suppliers of equipment for the storage and processing of grains and oilseeds, materials and equipment (seeds, crop protection products, equipment, fertilizers), logistics companies, analytical agencies, banks.
Russian, English. We will provide simultaneous translation.
For more detailed information about the terms of participation, sponsorship and presentation options, please contact the organizational committee.