COVID-19 pandemic continues affecting the development of agricultural business in general and grain and oilseeds segment in particular.
Taking into account the rules current realities dictate to us and adequately assessing the situation and risks, the organizing committee of Asia Grains & Oils Conference being the first international event in Tashkent decided to postpone the conference to September 2021 and also to announce additional online event.
APK-Inform team in partnership with Inter Standart Consulting invites all market participants to Asia Grains & Oils Conference: Online Edition to be held on April 15, 2021 on ZOOM platform. The conference will be devoted to the TOP issues of the agro-industrial complex of Uzbekistan. Within the conference we will bring together the leading experts of the industry as well as provide a complete analysis of current trends.
- Uzbekistan becomes more and more attractive for foreign partners who are interested in establishing of trade relations and creating of new investment projects amid the growing state support.
- Uzbekistan remains one of the largest importers of oilseed products in Asia and it is also one of the five largest world importers of flour. At the same time, it is actively developing domestic grain processing industry.
- Uzbekistan participates in large logistics projects and dynamically establishes cooperation with international partners
What we will discuss at the online conference:
- Agroindustrial complex of Uzbekistan: development potential, post-covid trends, strategies for development of production and trade
- Development trends of fat-and-oil industry of Uzbekistan: drivers and constraints
- Kazakhstan as a key supplier of fat-and-oil products to the Uzbek market
- Market of wheat and by-products of the Central Asian region: industry prospects
- Kazakhstan as a key supplier of wheat and flour to Uzbekistan: trade trends, quality issues
- Logistics and infrastructure: complexities and new perspectives. Development of container transportation of agricultural products as a way to expand Uzbekistan's foreign trade. Prospects of the Silk Road.
We want each of you to get the most useful information about the grain industry, and we announce this event Free of charge!