In less than a month, on April 15, we will hold Asia Grains & Oils Conference: Online Edition, additional event ahead of the first international Asia Grains & Oils Conference.
The event is organized by APK-Inform Agency in partnership with Inter Standart Consulting. Myande is a sponsor.
Uzbekistan is one of the largest importers of oilseed products in Asian region as well as is in TOP-5 global importers of flour. At the same time, the country is actively developing its own grain processing industry. The leading experts will cover the TOP issues of the agro-industrial complex of Uzbekistan and provide full analysis of current trends within Asia Grains & Oils Conference: Online Edition.
Uzbekistan becomes more and more attractive for foreign partners who are interested in establishing of trade relations and creating of new investment projects. Thus, it is important to discuss the development potential of the country.
Taking into account the current situation in both Central Asia and the world, we chose the main topics of the conference:
- Agroindustrial complex of Uzbekistan: development potential, post-covid trends, strategies for development of production and trade
- Development trends of fat-and-oil industry of Uzbekistan: drivers and constraints
- Kazakhstan as a key supplier of fat-and-oil products to the Uzbek market
- Market of wheat and by-products of the Central Asian region: industry prospects
- Kazakhstan as a key supplier of wheat and flour to Uzbekistan: trade trends, quality issues
- Logistics and infrastructure: complexities and new perspectives. Development of container transportation of agricultural products as a way to expand Uzbekistan's foreign trade. Prospects of the Silk Road.
We invite everyone who interested to join the free of charge international event to be held on ZOOM platform.
Register here and join the largest agricultural event of Central Asia on April 15.