The organizing committee of the international conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent presents the preliminary agenda of two-day event that will be the largest in the agro-industrial sector of Central Asia.
Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent-2021 will include 3 sections presented by more than 20 analysts and experts of grain, oilseed and neighbor markets from different countries.
The first section will cover the market of grain and flour of Central Asia. The key topics to discuss are:
- Grain industry of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek reforms on wheat, flour and bread
- Development of wheat market of Central Asia in 2021/22 MY
- Quality and peculiarities of grain and oilseed shipments to Central Asia
- Kazakhstan and Russia: competition or trade partnership on the market of grain and flour in Central Asia
The second section - Agricultural logistics infrastructure in Central Asia - will cover:
- Development of logistics infrastructure in Central Asia. New transport corridors
- Current logistics at a present stage
The key topics of the third section - Fat & oil industry of Central Asia - will be:
- Fat & oil industry of Uzbekistan: current situation, development prospects and investments opportunities
- Processing of sunflower seed vs cottonseed in Uzbekistan: expectations and prospects
- Optimal solution for vegetable oil refining
- Prospects of demand for fat & oil products in confectionery industry
- Development of oilseed market of Kazakhstan in 2021/22 MY
- Trends of Russian oilseed market
- Ukrainian experience of development of fat & oil industry
- Formation of feedstock for Uzbek livestock sector
- Export potential of Kazakhstan for meals and cakes. Consumption trends in Central Asia
After each of the information sections, there will be time for discussion, questions to speakers, and B2B meetings during coffee breaks.
All participants who will join the Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent-2021 in Uzbekistan will have a gala dinner, where they will have an opportunity to communicate with colleagues and partners in an informal setting.
See you at International Tashkent hotel as well as on ZOOM platform, as Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent-2021 will be held in a hybrid format, so that everyone can get up-to-date information firsthand!