As soon as on November 17, the largest two-days agroindustrial conference of Central Asia Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan will start in Nur-Sultan
As we already informed you, the first day will be devoted to the trends of the market of grain and grain processing.
Within the second day, on November 18, we will held the informational session “Global oilseed market in 2021/22 MY”.
Leading analysts, experts and representatives of the industry will be among the key speakers, who will present the most topical information and share their latest forecasts of the development of each market segment.
- Global trends of oilseed market: influence of weather, economic and geopolitical factors
- Kazakh oilseed market in 2021/22 MY: achievements and challenges of the industry. Key export destinations for Kazakh oilseeds (sunflower seed, flaxseed)
- Market of vegetable oils in Kazakhstan: results of 2020/21 MY and drivers of the new season
- Market of meals and cakes in Kazakhstan, export potential
- Myande’s equipment and technology development for oils and fats production
- Promising methods of fortified vegetable oil production
- Uzbekistan as a key trend partner of Kazakhstan: development of sunflower seed and oil trade in Central Asia in 2021/22 MY.
- Russian oilseed market trends
- Ukrainian experience in development of fat-and-oil industry
Besides, there will be a roundtable “Experience of Ukraine in development of agricultural complex by means of advanced technologies”.
Check the terms of participation and join the largest and the most professional informational platform Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan in the most suitable format!