The Director of Maritime Logistics, Anton Shapran, will make a presentation " Features of grain shipment from the Azov Sea ports" within frames of the second conference "Grain exports from Ukraine".
In his report, the expert will cover the following key issues:
- features of the structure of agricultural goods shipment from the Azov Sea region for several recent seasons;
- charges in the winter period;
- reaction of the Ukrainian export market for 20% reduction of the port charges;
- impact of the construction of the transport crossing through the Kerch Strait on the freight cost and the number of offers by shipowners;
- dynamics of the freight rates and shipments of agricultural products from the Azov Sea region.
Maritime Logistics provides the integrated services for sea vessels management: chartering and operation support of contract performance, technical maintenance, crewing arrangements and management in the sphere of International Safety Management, International Ship and Port Facility Security, Maritime Labour Convention, as well as professional assistance and legal advice in the issues relating to commercial operation of a vessel. Also, the company renders vessel agency services in the sea and river ports.
As a reminder, the second conference "Grain exports from Ukraine" takes place in Kyiv (hotel Alfavito, 35-D Predslavinskaya Str.) on November 2.