Current issues of grains maritime transportation -2017 within frames of the conference "Grain exports from Ukraine"
"Current issues of grains maritime transportation – 2017" is one of the main topics of the international conference "Grain exports from Ukraine", which will be considered at the specialized session of the event. Interlegal, International law offices became the organizer and moderator of the session.
Major issues and speakers of the session:
- Market of Panamaxes in the Black Sea region
Vitaliy Smilyk, Aquavita International
- How long will we ship grain cargoes in the region by river-sea navigation vessels?
Alex Tarazanov, Soylu Shipping S.A.
- Recommendations for vessels chartering in a new season
Alex Sysoev, Interlegal, International law offices
- Charterers liability insurance
Dan Zhivotovskiy, Marine Services Group
- Features of grain shipment from the Azov Sea ports
Anton Shapran, Maritime Logistics
- When someone is wrong in the commercial dispute, and the cargo at sea: how to save a product, money, relationships
Andrey Perepelitsa, Senior lawyer, ACIArb, Interlegal, International law offices
- Logistics in the Dnieper-Danube-Black Sea basin
Volodymyr Kozakevich, AP Marine
Here you can become acquainted with the detailed agenda and the list of speakers of the conference "Grain exports from Ukraine".
As a reminder, the second conference "Grain exports from Ukraine" takes place in Kyiv (hotel Alfavito, 35-D Predslavinskaya Str.) on November 2.
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukraine exported over 4 mln tonnes of oilseeds — SSUFSCP
In 2018/19 MY, Ukraine to export more than 43 mln tonnes of grains — UGA
Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa starts in one month!
Ukraine exported over 34 mln tonnes of grains — SSUFSCP
Ukraine planted early spring grains throughout over 2 mln ha — Ministry of Agrarian Policy
In March 2018, Ukraine exported record monthly volumes of rye for 4 recent seasons
April 24, 16:00
Ukraine doubled the exports of peas
April 24, 15:00