On March 17, the largest fat-and-oil conference Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 will be held in Odessa. APK-Inform has been organizing this event for more than 20 years.
High season is the best time to discuss the intermediate results of 2021/22 MY, its challenges and achievements, emerging trends and coming tendencies for the second half of the season.
That is why we will hold FAT-and-OIL TALKS within Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22. It will be the first block session devoted to a topic “Midpoint of oilseed season-2021/22. Black Sea region”.
Analysts and experts of fat-and-oil segment will share their estimations and forecasts about:
- Price situation and trade on the market of feedstock and by-products
- Influence of state policy and results of the first half of 2021/22 MY for fat-and-oil industry of Ukraine
- Planting campaign 2022: forecast of oilseeds production in Ukraine under growing prices of energy, CPP and material and technical resources
- Capacity utilization and pace of sunflower seed processing in the Black Sea region: expectations and reality
- Sunflower meal segment
- High-oleic sunflower seed sector
Fat-and-oil market is developing rapidly and intensively. Join Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2021/22 to stay informed about the key market developments!
Register for the conference and see you on March 17 in Odessa (Premier Hotel Odessa).