Grain Processors Forum is back! On September 23-25, the ХIX international conference Grain Processors Forum-2021 will be held in sunny Odessa organized by the Union Millers of Ukraine and APK-Inform Agency.
Ukrainian Bakers’ Association and company Star Shine Shipping are partners of the conference.
Agro Marketing Agency is a Digital partner.
Buhler Ukraine is a General sponsor.
The last season has become, probably, one of the most unpredictable and difficult for grain processors over the past 10 years. The start of a lockdown and huge costs to fight COVID-19. Quarantine and self-isolation of employees. Sharp growth of wheat prices. Rising freight costs and falling flour exports. Pressure from the state and retail on the pricing of processed products. The rise in energy prices and much more. The industry has not experienced such pressure in one year for a long time. However, despite all the difficulties, risks and problems, Ukrainian millers remain optimistic and believe that Ukrainian flour will be in demand on both internal and external markets. And the industry will certainly undergo another transformation. In this regard, the Union Millers of Ukraine gathers all market participants to discuss the development strategy for the grain processing industry.
KEY TOPICS OF THE FORUM:
- Perspective directions of grain processing and trading
- Global market of wheat and cereal crops
- Global market of flour, groats (flakes), pasta and bread products
- Ukrainian market of grain and by-products
- Ukrainian market of flour, groats, flakes, pasta and flour products
- Problems of new-crop wheat quality
- Deep grain processing
- Production of alternative flour types from cereals and pulses
- Production prospects for flour products in Ukraine
- Analysis of markets for frozen bread and semi-finished products
- Potential of groats and flakes market
- Export prospects of flour and cereals products
- SMART technologies in grain processing industry
- Technical and technological aspects of flour and groats industry
Grain Processors Forum includes:
- 150+ representatives of flour and cereals, bakery and grain business
- Live discussion with 20+ speakers who are the key experts of the grain processing business, representatives of international trade and investment companies
- Powerful information platform providing maximum information about grain and by-products market to each delegate
- Platform for B2B meetings and negotiations
- Exhibition of milling products and equipment for grain processing and quality determination
- Informal communication and interesting entertainment program