Leading engineering company of Ukrainian industrial energetics – Kharkiv industrial boiler building plant Kotloenergoproject – is a technology sponsor of the international agroindustrial conference Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan that will be held in Nur-Sultan in November 17-18.
For more than 17 years, Kotloenergoproject provides services for provides designing, engineering, assembly and maintenance services for heat and power and fuel-based equipment on the market of industrial and public energy service in Ukraine, the CIS countries, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The company provides the full range of high-quality services from designing to commissioning of heat-power equipment.
Particularly, today the company provides the following services:
- Designing of industrial power plants and boiler-houses;
- Design and adoption of automation systems for heat-power and technological processes;
- Manufacturing of steam and water boilers that use biomass, coal, wood chip, natural gas, oil residue as well as blast-furnace, coke, converter and ferritic alloy gases;
- Manufacturing of waste-heat boilers;
- Assembly of power equipment;
- Assembly and adoption services and eco-heating trials of heat-power equipment;
- Providing services as a general contractor for a range of research, design and construction works, assembly, manufacturing and installation, commissioning, experimental and commissioning, environmental and technical, certification works for heat and power and fuel-based equipment.
Kotloenergoproject can design and produce industrial boilers that will use different types of biofuel including pellets (wood, sunflower and rice straw or hull) as well as sunflower and soybean hull, elevator’s waste, straw, vine shoot, wood, wood chips, wood shredding, paper, SMW, turf, manure, etc.
Representatives of Kotloenergoproject will attend Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Qazaqstan, where they will present the best solutions for agricultural enterprises.