On September 15, during the second day of international Asia Grains&Oils Conference in Tashkent there will be session “Oilseed season-2022/23: trends of world and Central Asia markets. Expectations and prospects”.
National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA) is exclusive partner of the session. Yadykar Ibragimov, chairman of NOPA, will moderate the session.
Well-known analysts and experts of global, Kazakh, Uzbek and Ukrainian markets will make presentations at the session. Senior economist with International Grains Council Darren Cooper, regional representative of MPOC Oleksiy Udovenko, chairman of the board of Uzyogmoysanoat Association Oybek Zufarov and oilseed market analyst with APK-Inform Svitlana Kirichok will take floor.
Key topics of the presentations are:
- Global market of vegetable oils – focus on the role of the Black Sea region
- Global market of palm oil. Demand and consumption in the Central Asia
- Logistics of oilseed cargoes: solutions for new reality
- Current situation on the market of sunflower seed and oil in Uzbekistan: production and processing. Prospects for 2022/23 MY
- Market of sunflower oil in Kazakhstan: prospects for 2022/23 MY
- Prospects of Ukraine on the market of sunflower oil in 2022/23 MY
Participants of the conference will be given a chance to join a discussion and ask questions.
Do not miss an opportunity to get reliable information on oilseed market development.