XVII International Conference
Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa May 24-25, 2018
APK-Inform Agency and International law firm Interlegal invite you to take part in one of the large-scale events of 2018, which knits together the interests of grain and marine businesses – Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa, to be held on May 24-25, 2018.
Elements of the conference agenda:
May 24-25 17th conference Grain Forum & Maritime Days
Business segment of the conference agenda – comfortable conference zone in the hotel "Black Sea" (Shevchenko Park, 1/20 Marazlievskaya Street, Odessa)
- Development of the global grain market in the current macroeconomic and geopolitical terms
- Weather factor and its impact on the agrarian market trends
- Forecast of the harvest of major grains in the season-2018/19: supply and demand balances, price trends
- Ukrainian grain market: development trends of the markets of basic and alternate grains and pulses
- Development of the grain business and sea/port infrastructure in the Black Sea region
- Maritime transportation of grain cargoes: topical issues
- Panel discussions of the leading Ukrainian shipping companies and exporters
- Reports of the leading experts of Ukrainian and international associations such as BIMCO, LMAA, UGA, AIFFU, AMAU, etc.
Entertainment segment of the conference agenda –
May 24, Maristella Marine Residence,
2A Bernardazzi Street (Krasnykh Zor Street)
Participation in the conference Grain&Maritime Days covers:
- Best target audience – 450+ contacts of key managers of grain and maritime companies from nearly 30 countries
- 30+ speakers from the leading global analytical agencies, international trade and investment companies, industry associations and organizations, experts of the marine business
- Interactive discussion of the most topical issues of the grain market, storage, transshipment and international transportation of agricultural products
- Consultations by the leading analysts of APK-Inform and lawyers of International law firm Interlegal, operating in the spheres of Transport, Shipping and International Trade
- Timing of the conference is one of the most important points – almost at the edge of two marketing seasons, when analysts can announce their forecasts of a new harvest, and discuss new expected market trends and significant factors, with much greater confidence
- Odessa – the best venue, which allows uniting both business communication and leisure pursuit in the sea capital of Ukraine
May 25 Annual Odessa Shipping Dinner 2018, 19:00
Venue: Mafia Rave Terrace, Odessa, 1 Vice Admiral Azarov Str.
Annual Odessa Shipping Dinner is one of the most significant and unique events in Ukraine, which every year gathers over 450 representatives of all branches of the marine industry for both informal and business networking. In fact, business networking is in the TOP-3 of most effective tactics for business development. Gourmet cuisine and entertainment program allow strengthening the established contacts and even forming new ones, which provide energetical and business potential for the whole year.
May 26 Football tournament Odessa Shipping Cup 2018
Venue: FC Chernomorets training fields (Vitse-Admirala Azarova St, 1)
There are not so many conferences in the world, which have their own football tournaments. The annual Odessa Shipping Cup is a tournament of friends, which are united not only by their occupation, but also by sports. Therefore, only non-professional players appear on the football field – managers, top managers of the companies-participants of the annual conference Grain & Maritime Days in Odessa. One can find a new partner not only at business meeting, during hard negotiations, or on recommendation of colleagues! Football is a team game, which requires reliability and alignment work. We bring together business professionals who love sports and appreciate teamwork activity. Fans always receive exciting fight, wonderful mood, created by cheerleaders and the main football drink.
Grain & Maritime Days is a unique chance to receive not only relevant information, communicate with partners and competitors, but also get a plenty of positive emotions!
The Organizing committee provides more detailed information concerning participation, sponsorship, advertising and being a speaker of the conference:
+38 (0562) 32-07-95 (multi-channel),
+38 (0562) 32-15-95
Irina Ozip (ext. 120) –
+38 (048) 703-75-10