APK-Inform and Interlegal announce the traditional international conference Grain&Maritime Days that will widen its boarders and will be held on the other bank of the Black Sea – in Turkey in 2022.
Grain&Maritime Days in Istanbul 2022 will be held on May 24-25, 2022 in Istanbul, Turkey. Well-known Shipping Party will be held in Odessa on May 27.
The widening of the boarders of GMD will let to enlarge the traditional informational platform in 2022.
Participants of Grain&Maritime Days in Istanbul 2022 will have discussions with the best experts in grain analysis, trade, shipping, marine business as well as the real meeting of grain buyers with sellers from the Black Sea region in Europe.
GMD it is always meetings on the sidelines, which often allow you to find out what will not be said from the rostrum. Аnd GMD-2022 it is also the magical flavor of magnificent Istanbul.
Among other important topics, we will discuss within Grain&Maritime Days in Istanbul 2022:
- World economy and factors influencing the grain market
- Impact of climate changes and green policy on the global agro-industrial complex
- World wheat and flour market: results of 2021/22 MY, forecasts for 2022/23 MY
- Analysis of market of feed grains (barley, corn)
- Global trends in the pulses market
- Trends in the development of the Turkish market of grains and by-products: prospects for 2022/23
- Black Sea market of wheat and barley (Ukraine, Russia): results of 2021/22 MY, expectations and forecasts for 2022/23 MY
- Potential of Kazakhstan on the market of durum wheat and pulses
- Marine logistics of grain cargo: global perspectives and current challenges
- New trends and tendencies in the maritime business of the Black Sea countries
- Black Sea freight market
- Overview of the practice of developing maritime transport in the Black Sea countries
- Financing of shipping
The agenda will also include discussion panels with the key experts.