Registration fee for one participant
Terms of payment
April 1 - May 10
after May 10
* All bank charges and commissions shall be paid by the participants
Registration fee includes:
- participation of one delegate in a two-day conference Grain & Maritime Days (May 30-31);
- receiving of the conference materials (the conference catalogue, reports and presentations, list of participants with their contacts since payment of the invoice);
- placement of the company's business card in the conference catalogue (in terms of payment of the registration fee until May 20; but if the participant pays in later terms, the company's business card will appear in the electronic list only);
- coffee-breaks, lunches;
- Gala-dinner on May 30.
- participation as the conference sponsor;
- placing of a banner, exhibition place, etc.
- placing of advertisement to the conference catalogue.
You can become acquainted with all additional information about advertising services in the segment Advertising services.
10% — a group consists of 2 or more delegates on the same registration
- Full prepayment against the invoice charged by the organizer in accordance with the participant's application. The invoice is valid for three banking days.
- The participant may cancel his participation unilaterally. Cancellation of participation in the conference is accepted only in writing form confirmed by the company head's signature.
Payment return in case of cancellation of the conference participation:
- until April 15 — the organizer shall return 80% of the paid sum;
- April 15 - May 10 — the organizer shall return 50% of the paid sum;
- after May 10 — the paid sum is not to be refunded.
Please, contact Interlegal for all questions concerning reserving of tables and advertising at Annual Odessa Shipping Dinner:
Alla Agbash (registration, reservation)
+38 (048) 703-75-10
+38 (048) 703-75-94
Registration for Odessa Shipping Dinner
The organizational committee provides more detailed information concerning participation, sponsorship and making a presentation:
+38 (0562) 32-07-95 (multi-channel),
+380 (0562) 32-15-95
Irina Ozip (ext. 120) — [email protected],