On May 31, the eighteenth international conference Grain & Maritime Days-2019 started its second day of session work. APK-Inform Agency and the International law firm Interlegal are organizers of the event.
During the day, there will be held two main sections — Local shipping perspective and Local grain perspective, and one parallel section — The future is now.
Also, the agenda includes one panel discussion "Does the world need 100 mln tonnes of Ukrainian agricultural products?"
The list of key issues for discussion by market participants, representatives of the industry organizations and authorities:
- 100 mln tonnes harvest — win or fail?
- Ukrainian features of the grain market, and how does one manage to work with them?
- Dialogue between the authorities and business: in the pursuit of compromise
- Infrastructure issues: where, how and what?
- What's to be done with niche crops, which have even more difficult situation?
- Where should the trader to look for demand, and how to have the best of the trade wars?
- How to make the trader's life easier? Trading instruments and new opportunities