Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 | May, 26-28 |
Location: Bristol Hotel Odessa (Odessa, st. Pushkinskaya, 15)
For the 20th times the largest international event Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 will gather experts of grain and marine business.
On May 26-28, you will get:
- Great informational platform with hot discussions of the latest issues
- 30+ speakers from leading global analytical agencies, international organizations and trading companies
- Business communication and informal networking
- Complex of activities where you can chose the most interesting for you
- Pleasant atmosphere and unforgettable emotions by the Black Sea
- May 28 - Shipping Party (Interlegal)
Key topics of the conference:
- World economic crisis and food security: consequences of “shocks” of 2020 and prospects for recovering
- Agribusiness financing: lessons from defaults of 2020
- Global grain market: challenges of 2020/21 MY and prospects for 2021/22 MY
- Importers & exporters of wheat: changes of trade policy
- China as the key factor of market trends
- Results of “hot” 2020/21 MY in Black Sea region, key factors and forecasts for 2021/22 MY
- Harvest-2021: estimates of production and distribution of major grains in Ukraine and Russia
- Marine transportation of grain: global prospects and modern challenges
- New trends of agricultural and marine business in Ukraine and the world
The agenda includes the open interview with the key speakers, discussion panels.
Despite current restrictions in many countries due to COVID-19 pandemic, Grain&Maritime Days will allow everyone interested to attend the event by choosing the most suitable option - live communication or online format.
We will hold the event with observance of all required health and safety regulations.
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.
Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 – participation without barriers!