APK-Inform Agency continues a series of online conferences and we could not put aside the niche segment of the market. We will start with pulses, as they are the most interesting and promising in terms of export.
On July 30, we will discuss online the prospects of development of export and prices as well as the key challenges on the pulses market with the leading global and Black Sea experts.
The Ukrainian agricultural market is developing and the share of niche crops is growing alongside, particularly, the segment of pulses where peas and chickpeas have been the most promising export-oriented crops for a long time. However, after two seasons of “pulses boom” when we saw the impressive increase of production and high global demand, the sector lost its position in 2019/20 MY. This should come as no surprise amid the unpredictable trade policy of the leading pulses importer – India – and the significant price decline it caused.
What will we see in 2020/21 MY and what will be the long-term perspective?
We offer you to discuss the key trends on the pulses market in Ukraine, Black Sea and the world a month after the start of the new season.
Key topics of the conference:
• Global pulses perspective: what trends will prevail on the global market in 2020/21 MY?
• Production and export of pulses in 2020/21 MY in the context of agro-climatic and economic uncertainty
• Key importers and the changes of import/export geography. What way will the trade go in 2020/21 MY?
• How will the Indian demand for pulses develop under the condition of the COVID-19 pandemic?
• Development prospects of the Black Sea market of pulses amid the strong competition from Canada and Argentina
• What pulses crop should Ukrainian farmers consider except peas and chickpeas?
• Difficulties upon the sale of pulses and the prospects of container logistic in Ukraine
The conference to be held on July 30 on the ZOOM platform.
Please pay your careful attention that the event language is Russian
Registration is FREE