09.00:10.00 Registration. Morning coffee-break
10.00-10.20 Opening of the conference. Welcoming words of the organizers and guests of honor of the conference
10.20-12.00 Session 1. Fat and oil industry of Kazakhstan: trends and challenges
- 10.20-10:35 Development of the export potential of non-commodity goods of Kazakhstan. Representative of the Ministry of Trade and Integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 10.35-10:50 State programs for financing the production of agricultural crops. Support tools for the development of deep processing of oil and fat products. Representative of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 10.50-11.05 Actual problems of the fat and oil industry of Kazakhstan. Yadykar Ibragimov, Chairman of the Board of the National Oilseed ProcessorsAssociation.
- 11.05-11.20 Development of the fat and oil industry in the Eurasian Economic Union. Armen Harutyunyan, Director of the Department of Agro-Industrial Policy of the Eurasian Economic Commission (online speech).
- 11.20-11.35 Optimization of the mechanisms to support the export of non-commodity goods. Nuraly Bukeikhanov, General Director of QazTrade Trade Policy Development Center JSC.
- Questions for speakers
14.00-15.30 Session 2. Vegetable oils and oilseeds market trends
- 14.00-14.20 Palm Oil Market Overview: Trends and Forecasts (MPOB)
- 14.20-14.40 New realities of the oilseed market in Ukraine (online speech)
- 14.40-15.00 Measures to regulate the Russian oilseeds market to achieve high results of processing. Roman Romashkin, Deputy Executive Director of the EAEU Oil and Fat Association.
- 15.00-15.20 Prospects for the oilseed market development in Kazakhstan. Farid Abitaev, Chairman of the Republican Chamber of Seed Growers of Kazakhstan.
15.20-15.50 Final discussion (discussion of topical issues of the fat and oil industry). Questions/Answers.
16.00-18.00 Cocktail - buffet.
Evening entertainment is under development.