APK-Inform Agency invites you to visit the largest annual event of the fat-and-oil industry of Ukraine – the seventeenth international conference "Fat-and-Oil Industry - 2018", to be held on November 6, 2018, in Kyiv (Ukraine).
Participants will face a new format, which combines a conference, mini-exhibition and several industry-specific workshops.
Within frames of the conference, industry leaders from Ukraine and the world will share their experiences and opinions, and answer questions from participants.
- Current condition and forecasts of development of the global market of oilseeds, vegetable oils and meals
- Perspective directions in the production of oilseeds and fat-and-oil products in the Black Sea region
- New sales markets for Ukrainian crude sunflower oil
- Market of high-oleic sunflower seed and its by-products
- Oil bulk terminals: current condition, prospects of development
- Prospects of changes of the domestic consumption of vegetable oils in Ukraine, and the export potential
- Prospects of the market of alternative oilseeds and its by-products
- Analysis of the situation in the infrastructure and logistics segments
The workshops will focus on the effective strategies which reveal the newest trends of the fat-and-oil industry:
- Ukrainian agro-industrial complex in 5 years: opinions and forecasts
- Innovations in the agricultural sector
- Climate changes: impact and aftermath for agriculture
- Formation of the demand for alternative crops?
- Agricultural bioenergetics: development prospects in Ukraine
Exhibition within frames of the conference will provide additional options of contact with the audience. The list of exhibitors includes: transport and forwarding companies, surveyors, veg oil producers, legal companies, industry organizations, equipment manufacturers, etc.
Target audience of the event: agricultural holdings, oilseed crushers and traders, global importers of vegetable oils, industry organizations, leading domestic and international agrarian experts, equipment manufacturers, key exporters and consumers of oilseeds and its by-products, representatives of scientific organizations, etc.