APK-Inform Agency continues realizing preparations for the Anniversary 10th International Conference "Fat-and-Oil Industry – 2011", to be held on November 24-25, 2011, in Ukraine, Kiev. Within frames of the conference the organizers will provide the specialized seminar "New technological decisions in the fat-and-oil industry". Maria Domoroshjenkova, Head of the department of food vegetable protein production and biotechnology of the All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Fats, renowned expert of the fat-and-oil industry of the CIS, presents as the moderator of the seminar. Representatives of the Ukrainian Scientific-Research Institute of Fats and Oils, the All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Fats, Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC), Ukroliyaprom, etc. are speakers of the seminar.
Preliminary program of the seminar:
Speech with welcoming words by the representative of the Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences
- Scientific supporting of the fat-and-oil industry, Lisitsyn A.N. - Director of the State Scientific Institution the All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Fats of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- Oilseed cakes and meals as the major source of food protein, Maria Domoroshjenkova, Head of the department of food vegetable protein production and biotechnology of the All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Fats
- Technological innovations in the new generation of screw presses: SP280/340 - new generation of presses, head of the representative office of Harburg-Freudenberger Maschinenbau GmbH
- New ranges of application of palm oil, Alexei Udovenko - regional representative (MPOC)
- Lipolytic enzymes in the technology of fats, speaker is specified
- Vitaminized blended veg oil as the product of high biological value, speaker is specified
- and other topics.
Date of the seminar - November 24, beginning at 10:00 AM, the venue - President Hotel (Kiev).
At the end of the seminar all participants will receive personal certificates.
Also within frames of the conference the organizers provide the mini-exhibition. The list of exhibitors: HUM (equipment - Turkey), Veendeep Oiltek Exports (equipment - India), Amcol (bleaching earth - Turkey), Solex (heating and drying of granular materials - Canada), Vector (equipment), Harburg-Freudenberger Maschinenbau GmbH, CPM SKET GmbH and others.
There is a special price of participation in the seminar and the conference for technologists of fat-and-oil enterprises!