APK-Inform announces the sixth international conference "Oilseeds & Oils - 2014" in Spain!
Veg Oil. Trade. Barcelona.
The Conference "Oilseeds & Oils – 2014" takes place in Barcelona!
АPК-Inform Agency and AFOEX (Spanish Association of Vegoils Producers) announce about holding of the 6th international conference "Oilseeds & Oils – 2014" in Barcelona (Spain) on October 6-7, 2014. We made decision to change the conference location, in order to face current developments of the global market. Once again the event will take place in the city, where so many trade routes come together. The company ViOil is the General sponsor of the event.
This year will put even more attention to the European market of vegoils as well as the countries in North Africa. In addition, the conference program will focus on competition between Black sea origin vegoils and oilseeds, and South American produced vegoils and oilseeds, the features of vegoils supplying in 2014/15 MY from the Black Sea region. APK-Inform will focus on quality issues as well as logistics, and of course we will gather oilseed traders and crushers from many destinations to make the event internationally important.
The conference in organized under support of:
- Spanish Association of Vegoils Producers (AFOEX)
- Ukrainian association of crushers (Ukroliaprom)
- Fat-and-Oil Union of Russia (Rosiyskiy Maslozhirovoy soyuz)
Main topics of the conference:
- Global vegoils trade: 2013/14 MY results, and forecasts for 2014/15 MY
- European market of vegoils and oilseeds: trade, regulations and main players
- North African vegoils market: consumption and import trends
- Quality issues of European vegoils market: what importers should know.
- Black Sea veg oils market: increasing exports against all odds
- South America vs Black sea countries: do importers benefit the competition on the sunflower oil market?
- Crushers margins in the EU, Russia, Ukraine, Argentina
- Soybean market of Europe. Main trends and future developments of the market
- Vegoils logistics: how to optimize the transportation in challenging conditions
Also, the conference program includes:
- Excursion to the large-scale refinery in Spain
- Round-table discussion: EU oilseeds and vegoils market: quality aspects for suppliers (regulations and requirements)
Target audience: trading companies, large-scale producers of oilseeds, crushers, importers of seeds, oilseeds and by-products, specialists on estimation of qualitative parameters of oilseeds and by-products, engineering companies, investment funds, experts of analytical and consulting agencies, surveyor companies, transport-forwarding companies, brokers, representatives of industrial associations, organizations (governmental and non-governmental) and state departments.
Expected number of participants – 200-250 delegates from Spain, Morocco, Ukraine, France, India, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, etc.
Conference language – English.
More detailed information concerning participation, sponsorship, advertising and being a speaker of the conference is provided by the Organizational committee of the conference at APK-Inform Agency:
+380 562 320-795 ext.166, +7 495 789-44-19 Inna Chernenko
You should be authorized to post comment
Ukrainian corn market started 2017/18 MY with the minimum export rates for seven recent seasons – APK-Inform
In September-October of 2017/18 MY, Ukraine processed and exported record soybean volumes – APK-Inform
Middle East increased imports of Ukrainian wheat by 46% in the season-2017/18 – APK-Inform
December 13, 16:10
Ukraine: cancellation of the VAT refund in the oilseed exports to cause some reduction of the planted areas – expert
December 13, 15:40
Ambar Trading Gmbh – a sponsor of Middle East Grain Congress
December 13, 11:00
Ukraine exported over 18 mln tonnes of grains – State Fiscal Service
December 13, 10:00
International demand for Ukrainian organic products showed an upward trend – UAC
December 12, 15:20