Resurrecting the traditions of pre-COVID period APK-Inform team continues strengthening the communication between market participants in Ukraine and the world and it announces a conference Soybean and Meal market, which will be held in Odessa on August 26, hotel Premier Hotel Odesa.
Season 2020/21 has turned to be one of the most unpredictable and the next one is not going to be dull! Therefore, we have a lot to discuss!
We invite you to join us and the leading experts to broaden your mind, break conventions and go beyond the stereotypic analysis of supply & demand balances through reviewing the problematic and prospects of the market throughout from the crop potential and processing capacities to a niche in a niche.
Among other high-profile topics and current issues, we will discuss:
- 2020/21 and 2021/22 MY for soybean market: Ukrainian realities vs global demand
- Supply/demand gap: is there any roof for price growth?
- Confrontation between processors and exporters on the Ukrainian soybean market: competition for feedstock, forced import and its consequences. Is it that simple?
- One year of “soybean amendments”: what are the consequences for Ukraine?
- Agriclimate and shift of soybean cultivation areas: there are capacities, but wrong placed?
- Multiprocessing as a way of risk diversification, but only the strong one will survive
- Logistic optimization as a competitive advantage
- Elevator boom is over, but now there is a need for own networks
- GM soybean is beyond the law: banned officially, but is cultivated and exported massively
- Soybean feed potential in view of current condition of Ukrainian livestock sector
- China and ASF: an unsettled problem or the way to manipulate the market of feed stock and mix-feed?
- Plant-based meat and shift of consumers’ preferences in the world: will Ukraine fill its niche?
- Soybean deep processing: potential of production and sales
- Prospects of biodiesel and alternative fuels production to improve the energy security of Ukraine
It will be hot and interesting! You will get fundamental presentations, heated disputes and practical sessions, forecasts and recommendations of the leading experts as well as pleasant networking and Evening Cocktail Party in the maritime capital of Ukraine. Registration is already opened!
Target audience of the conference:
- Agricultural holdings
- Oilseed processing plants, traders
- Importers of vegetable oils/cakes/meals
- Industry associations
- Leading experts of Ukraine, the Black Sea region and the world
- Producers of equipment
- Logistics and forwarding companies
- Representatives of elevator and port sectors, state-owned companies, scientific institutions, etc.
Languages of the conference - Russian/English (simultaneous translation).
We will hold the event with observance of all required health and safety regulations.
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.