Peculiarities and problems of both internal market and place of Ukrainian soybean ion the global market will be discussed within the section Results of 2020/21 MY, prospects of 2021/22 MY for Ukrainian soybean market
Particularly, the key topics will cover:
- growing ambitions vs daily problematic of Ukraine in the global market;
- soybean phytosanitary condition: GMO - to ban or to use
- Chinese demand, peculiarities of trade with China;
- key trends of European soybean market, its influence on Ukraine;
- regional peculiarities of soybean production and processing;
- profitability, prospective directions, investments, issues of VAT, land market and other messes of Ukrainian soybean market.
We invited the leading experts, who will try to answer all topical questions of everyone from small farmers to largest investment companies.
The speakers of the section Results of 2020/21 MY, prospects of 2021/22 MY for Ukrainian soybean market will be:
- Alexander Zhemoyda, Head of Department of multilateral and bilateral trade agreements at Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine;
- Vadim Chaikovsky, Deputy Head of the Department of Phytosanitary Safety of State Service of Ukraine on Food Safety and Consumer Protection;
- Nianli Zhao, First Secretary, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Ukraine;
- Viktor Timchenko, President of the Ukrainian Association of Soybean Producers and Processors;
- Oleg Nivevsky, agricultural expert, associate professor of Kyiv School of Economics
Oksana Prosolenko, Executive Director, Regional Director of Eastern Europe at Donau Soja Association, will moderate the section.
We invite you to join the conference Soybean and Meal market and witness a powerful fight between pragmatic government officials, ambitious leaders of industry organizations and independent agricultural experts.
Let's figure out together where the soybean truth is!